Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Nikki Jenkins' Contest Prize

I'm going to start posting the custom captions I did for the winners of my first contest. Up first is the cap I did for Nikki Jenkins. For those of you who live under an internet rock, Nikki runs the amazing Feminization Station, which is probably the most popular TG caption site around. For this cap I was provided with one of Nikki's flawless photo modifications and signature layouts and the general guideline of making it a father/son story. This is what I came up with.


I tried to keep it a little tamer than my normal stuff, but still with a sexy edge to it - which is how I would describe most of Nikki's captions, though she does have some that are very XXX as well. I think we make a pretty good team. What do you guys think?

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Very sexy pic! I love how tiny their pee pees are

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this type of story! The desperate father having to transform himself, then his son, into gay she-males in order to hold on to his job! And still clinging to the delusion of them being allowed to change back! Sorry boys, it's the end of (your) line!

    ReplyDelete