Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Ask Me Anything

CalliClark13 asked: Howdy, big fan. Would I be able to join your contests?

Me: Of course, Callie. The more the merrier.

_______________________________________________________
Megan Gwynn asked: I love the expansion of your "universe" on your blog. Your MILF sissy characters have quickly become my favorites. Do you think you'll continue to expand and add even more characters soon?

Me: Probably not "soon." I'm having fun with the characters I have now and I'm still kind of working out the kinks in making sure that each one is distinctly different than the others in how they react to their situations. If I was going to add another character he would have to have something about him that makes his reaction to being feminized unique and interesting from how Bobbi, Britney, Sindi, ect. react.


_______________________________________________________
Anonymous asked: I miss your captions about Bobbi's dad being tortured by how hot his son has become. Why did those go away?

Me: I still do them from time to time, but I have slowed those down a bit. The reason is because I'm having more fun writing about "Nikki" than "Nick." I've had a couple emails ask me for more of those captions though. More current thought is that Billie's and Britney's dads will become the new tortured dads. I can use both characters depending on whether I want the son to be a tease or to be grossed out by it.


_______________________________________________________
Anonymous asked: Do you not do Ask Me Anything anymore? I have questions.

Me: Ta-Da! I try to only do it when I have three or more questions. This is the first time in a long time I've had enough questions to answer.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wes, I am not sure whether your Springme thing is working or not, because I have sent you a few questions on there now...

    But anyway, I was wondering when the new caption contest is going up?

    ReplyDelete