Monday, June 2, 2014

Plan B

Okay, so polls seem to be broken on blogger, so that's not an option anymore. But I still want you all to be able to pick the theme of my next caption contest. So I'm going to give you three avenues to "vote." You can email me at popov2424@aol.com with your vote. You can cast your vote anonymously through my "ask Me Anything" box to the right. Or, you can cast a vote in the comments section of this post.

Your options are:

- Sissy nurses
- Gym sissies
- Sissy cheerleaders
- Bikini bois
- Sissies in bondage
- Sissies in tights or yoga pants

Please vote!

28 comments:

  1. I'm not entirely sure but i thought there was a school bois vote. If that was one then that's my vote otherwise sissy cheerleaders

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gym sissies definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sissy cheerleaders. I like milfs more than anything, but I think we could definitely use more cheerleaders to round out the numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. train those gym sissies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sissies in bondage

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sissies in bondage

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gym sissies!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gym sissies, please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sissy cheerleaders!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gym sissies in their tight short shorts getting spanked by the black coaches and the football team in front of all the cheerleaders!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sissies in bondage

    ReplyDelete