Friday, January 9, 2015

Mini Contest 2!

So it's been almost a year since I've done a mini-contest and I feel like now's the perfect time for a few reasons. First, I need a little more time to finish my custom prize captions. Second, I have a recent popular caption with an open ending. Third, I have a new character or two that need naming.

Here's the original caption:

Now, the next step is for you to make a sequel based on that caption. What awful thing did Malik and Cara make Nikki (and Chrissy before him) do?

I'll post some pictures I have of the same model for people to use, but feel free to search online for a picture you like better (the model's name is Danielle Derek). You can also use a completely different model if you want. You can also make a caption that involves other characters. There are very few rules in this contest, just try and make it somehow tie back to this original caption.

Remember, if you don't know how to make a caption just email me your story and select a photo and I'll make one for you.

All submissions should be made to Popov2424@aol.com by the afternoon of Wednesday January 14.









No comments:

Post a Comment