Saturday, April 19, 2014

Second Caption Contest WInners!

Thanks so much to everyone who made this second caption contest such a great success. The winners are now posted on the Caption Contest page. You should have an email about your prize soon.

Ok...you're going to notice there are a lot of winners. Here's what happened. Mistress Simone dominated. She was your and my favorite. Then Sissy Tamer had your second favorite and a different cap from him was my second favorite. Then you all liked Elena Starz's series the third most but I liked Elena's solo cap my third most. So, I decided to pick all new runners up so that I'm rewarding as many people as possible. I won't do this for every contest but I'm feeling generous this time. Congratulations to the winners and thanks to everyone who participated and I hope you'll participate in the next one in 2-3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment