Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Ask Me Anything

Anonymous asked: I don't have a question but I just wanted to say congratulations on the new job and I hope it goes well for you. I'm such a huge fan of your site. Thanks for all your sexy captions.

Me: Thank you very much. The job is going very well but it's a job where i don't have set hours or set days even (for now). It makes getting up a daily post pretty difficult but I'm trying my best and when I miss I'm trying to do something special the next day.

_____________________________________________________
Anonymous asked: Hi

Me: My parents told me not to talk to strangers. But technically I just did....so, hello!

_____________________________________________________
Anonymous asked: "PERFORMING FOR AND AUDIENCE" nice grammar u dingus how about u go back 2 school

Me: Thanks for catching my typo. I've corrected it so that now you can enjoy the caption without getting so angry.
Also, since we're correcting grammar:
"Perfroming for and Audience"? Nice grammar, you dingus. How about you go back to school?

You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment