Thursday, August 7, 2014

Ask Me Anything

Megan Gwynn asked: I love this contest (and all your contests) and I'm so glad people decided to turn some in at the last minute. But, in looking at the images, I can't help but wonder what awesome and dirty things you would have done with these pictures if you had captioned them. Have you ever thought about going back and captioning the images from your contests or do you consider them used already?

Me: Actually I have thought about that quite a bit but I've never made a decision about it. I'm really on the fence. On the one hand, I have thought of some good ideas for some of those pictures (a lot of them inspired by the great work all of you have done in the contests) on the other hand I don't want to bore readers by giving them images they've already seen captioned by multiple people. Another thought I've had is captioning the images that no one has chosen. What do all of you think? Should I toss the images that I've used in the contests and stick to all-new stuff or would you like to see me put my take on some of them?

____________________________________________________________________
Anonymous asked: more sissys forced to wear thongs

Me: Not a question....but ok.

____________________________________________________________________
Anonymous asked: would u fuck vince vaughn in a dress with makeup?

Me: Would he have his perpetual 5-o'clock shadow?


No comments:

Post a Comment