Friday, August 29, 2014

Ask Me Anything

Anonymous asked: You got. the names wrong in your Last caption its bloswell not valentine

Me: Thanks but I've been away so long I don't know which caption you're referring to. If you remember which one it was let me know and I can edit it.

_____________________________________________________________
Anonymous asked: Would you consider expanding to tumblr?

Me: Someone asked me this before. I'll ask you the same thing I asked then: What do you think tumblr would offer me as a blogger or you as a reader that I don't offer now? I'm curious because I don't know much about tumblr. If there's something they do better I would be open to the idea.


_____________________________________________________________
Anonymous asked: There should be a focus on Holly with Bobbi and Chrissy. Every sissy needs their mom right? does Britney even have parents?

Me: No, Britney was made from a test tube in a lab that was attempting to make the perfect sissy...j/k.

I probably should do a story that involves Holly. I don't think I've mentioned her once in any of my captions, only in custom caps I've done and haven't posted. I guess I just haven't really been inspired by an idea that involves her yet. As for Britney, she has parents but I've been trying to think of what would make her parents different than Nick and Holly before I write a story about them.


_____________________________________________________________
Anonymous asked: Hi Wes - thank you for posting my question! I am such a fan of this blog - what would you say to us exchanging links? I've already posted a link to your blog on mine - would you return the favor? Thanks! http://sexyyoungtranny.blogspot.co.uk

Me: Of course, babe. Your link is now posted.


_____________________________________________________________
Anonymous asked: Tattoos tend to mean very specific things. An example in real life and sometimes used on your blog is a spade tattoo or a queen of spades tattoo that shows that the woman who has the tattoo is open to interracial relations or is exclusive to interracial relations respectively. If you were to tattoo a sissy with more than one tattoo design what tattoo would you give them and what would those tattoos mean.

Me: I like that spade tattoo because it's a simple little icon with so much meaning. I especially like to use it on this blog because of the reluctant nature of my sissy characters and the fact that being forced to have a visible tattoo like that with so much meaning behind it would be very humiliating. If I was better at photoshop I'd probably use forced tattoos more on this site. As for coming up with my own design, I've never really thought about it. Off the top of my head I'm imagining a small black heart with pink lips in the center to signify a sissy had been properly trained in oral service. That's a good question I'll have to think about some more.


_____________________________________________________________
Anonymous asked: Do you remember that time five years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?

Me: Upset on the blog? It didn't exist five years ago. Upset in my personal life? I remember and it still matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment