Monday, August 4, 2014

Ask Me Anything

Anonymous asked: hurry up and just post the frickn contest u dingus ur not getting submissions in the last hour

Me: Wow. Just fucking wow.

First off, I actually got submissions from four other contestants today. Second, and more importantly, I think you need to realize that this is not my job. I do this in my spare time and I do it for free. For roughly 8 months now I've been posting daily. It's not that easy. Especially this week when I'm beginning a new job with different hours. I'm sorry you had to wait an extra 6-7 hours to see the submissions.
I'm happy your excited for the contest but take a deep breathe and relax. It'll be up in a little bit.

____________________________________________________
Anonymous asked: I love how Petra Lix can't escape her past!

Me: Me too. I really like that character and it seems a lot of you agree.

____________________________________________________
Anonymous asked: Did you get my submission for the contest?

Me: Hahaha, I have no idea. You're anonymous.

____________________________________________________
Anonymous asked: Hi Sir. I also live in Las Vegas. Well, Henderson.I am a regular cute looking guy. I am obsessed with sissification. I want to be tricked into being turned into a sissy. Do you think that could really happen? Or is this world just a hot fantasy?

Me: It's mostly fantasy, but if there's one thing I've learned from this blog there are more people into that than you would expect - both people like you who want to be sissies and people like me who like sissies.

No comments:

Post a Comment