Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Ask Me Anything

So this one technically wasn't a "AMA" question but I thought I should post the information that friend-of-the-blog Ian sent me regarding my last "AMA":

"Hi Wes, don't know if you have been emailed but the answer to the question in the ask me any thing is Rebbeca Molay of Rebbeca's World. I don't know the full details but I understand that some tosser has threatened to expose her  so she has taken the blog down.
This is where I got my info from."

Me: Thanks Ian. Anyone who isn't already familiar with the situation should check out that link and pass along any support.

___________________________________________________
Megan Gwynn asked: What is the caption you've posted that got a bigger response than you thought it would, AND what caption did you think was going to be a big hit but didn't get the response you expected?"

Me: The one that surprised me in a good way was my first MILF sissy caption , Being a Role Model. It got a lot of comments and a lot of emails. Plus, it was something I wasn't sure I wanted to do and now I love writing that type of character. 
As far as one that surprised me in a bad way - hands down it was Web Cam Crash. I worked really hard on that one and tried to do something different style-wise and I added the names of people who commented frequently and participated in the caption contests. It got very little response at all.

___________________________________________________
Anonymous asked: Please make more sissy cuckold and femdom captions! Love your work!

Me: Plenty of both on the way.

___________________________________________________
Anonymous asked: Domino Presley with short hair or long hair?

Me: She looks amazing either way, but that short hair is killer. I saw a video of her with it short and dyed kinda silver-ish...she looked bangin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment