Saturday, July 12, 2014

Lolly Pop's Custom Caption Prize

Lolly's winning caption was the winner of the reader voting which tells me you all like your sissy captions to be very naughty. It featured Nikki being roughly treated by some teens at the gym and dragged to the bathroom. It was easily the dirtiest of the captions and if you read this blog enough you know dirty, humiliated and reluctant always plays well here.

For her custom caption Lolly - like Sissy tamer - wanted a caption of Petra Lix, this time trying to get an office job. And - like Slutty Eve - she dared me to do my worst. In fact her actual direction to "be really mean to her. Be filthy." Here's my attempt. Hope you all like it.


2 comments:

  1. I guess this one was a little "too hardcore" for some readers. I hope you don't let the lack of comments stop you from doing more like this. I love your rough ones. I'd like to see you go even further.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete