Sunday, July 13, 2014

Megan Gwynn's Custom Caption Grand Prize

Megan won the Grand Prize with a caption featuring Candy Luvdarc being forced to substitute teach a boys PE class and things quickly getting out of hand. I enjoyed the effective storytelling with the great premise and then the sexy pay-off.

For her grand prize, Megan gave me some photos of a model she liked and asked me to come up with a story featuring Britney Valentine. You'll notice the story is only three images long, but that was Megan's choice. She only had the three pictures and decided not to have me use a similar-looking model to make it longer ( I didn't want people to think I was short-changing our winner!).




2 comments:

  1. This was so hot! I love how in lust she was with his cock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!!! Thanks so much, Wes! - Megan Gwynn

    ReplyDelete