Monday, July 14, 2014

Not According to Plan

In case you didn't notice, if you look under the "Labels" section you'll see that I've added labels for all the different characters in case you want to search for a caption that way.

Just like "The Transfer" was a series that established the status quo for Candy Luvdarc, this series today is meant to establish the new status quo for Nikki Luvcoxxx. I wanted to maybe refocus the character to make him different from Sindi Sweetcheeks aside from defining them by the fact that one has a feminized son and the other doesn't. I hope you like it.








4 comments:

  1. This is by far one of your Hottest ones yet! Great Job, Please keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely set Wes! I think you did a really good job of characterizing Nikki as someone who tries to deny being a sissy, but gets forced into it. The dialogue was great for that, both from Nikki and Malik's standpoints.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set, I loved it! Today you and Elena were on fire! And now I am on fire myself, if you catch my drift...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow great set would love to be in Nikki position, not only with Malik but to work as she does

    ReplyDelete